OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, November 18, 2011

FRIENDS SHARING TEA

MY DAUGHTER JACKIE AND I HAD LUNCH.........I MADE STEAK STUFFED WITH SPINACH AND CHEESE.......STUFFED TORTELLINI WITH MUSHROOMS..............AND.......
A POT OF LADY GREY TEA..........AND FOR DESSERT.....BLUEBERRY CHEESE TARTS.........





B












THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.......................................................................RIZZI
THANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN "FRIENDS SHARING TEA"
VISIT BERNIDEEN AT.........BERNIDEEN'S TEATIME BLOG......................................

7 comments:

  1. Hi Rizzi,
    what a cozy setting. I love the pretty china and the precious figurine. So perfect for tea time. And all the yummy treats look so tempting. Thank you for having me for tea.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in for a blueberry cheese tart. Yummo! Hope you have a great weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rizzi, again you have outdone yourself. I wish I lived closer to you so I could be your adopted niece and come over for lunch and tea.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could go for one of those blueberry cheese tarts right now, with a cup of tea. Yum! Everything looks so lovely.

    I'm planning my Thanksgiving menu today.
    Love ya,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have these recipes - this looks fabulous! I removed the 2 extra linkies - not to worry. It is slow sometimes so you just have to wait. I have done the same thing myself!

    You are a great cook - we need recipes from you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rizzi
    The food looks scrumptious and I love the figurine of the two ladies having tea.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...I am looking at your lovely cherry tart and wishing I had a piece right now..off to make a black forest cake today...hugs dear one. xooxox

    ReplyDelete