One of my favorite books, love it. Have a wonderful day,Meredith
I have the whole set of Little Women books in green hardback. Can't tell you how many times I've read them over and over. Have a great day Rizzi! :) Tammy
I love that!!!!
Rizzi, I have never heard of this book. I will try to find it in Brasil. I bet this is a lovely reading!Love!! Bela
I never read the book, but I watched the movie. Loved it of course!Blessings~
Wow, it has been a long time since I read that book! Hope you are having a great week Rizzi.
One of my favorite books, love it. Have a wonderful day,
ReplyDeleteMeredith
I have the whole set of Little Women books in green hardback. Can't tell you how many times I've read them over and over. Have a great day Rizzi! :) Tammy
ReplyDeleteI love that!!!!
ReplyDeleteRizzi, I have never heard of this book. I will try to find it in Brasil. I bet this is a lovely reading!
ReplyDeleteLove!! Bela
I never read the book, but I watched the movie. Loved it of course!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
Wow, it has been a long time since I read that book! Hope you are having a great week Rizzi.
ReplyDelete