OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, March 25, 2011

ST. PATTY'S DAY DINNER.........

IRISH SODA BREAD, YUM..........JACKIE MADE THIS DELICIOUS LOAF. THE RECIPE CAME FROM ANNMARIE FROM FROG HOLLOW FARM. IT WAS HER MOM'S (LILLY)
MY SISTER-IN-LAW. ISN'T IT JUST GORGEOUS, AND IT WAS DELICIOUS.


MY GRANDDAUGHTER MAKAYLA IS ALL READY TO EAT
THIS DELICIOUS IRISH DINNER HER MOM MADE.............

AND.....HERE IT IS........................THANK YOU JACKIE, YOUR A GREAT COOK.
WELL, OUR RAIN HAS FINALLY STOPPED, AND IT IS NOT TOO RAW OUTSIDE. OUR FORSYTHIA BUSH IS STARTING TO BLOOM, AHHHHHHHHHH THE SIGN OF SPRING.
THE BEST PART OF THE RAIN, IS WHEN IT STOPS AND THE SUN COMES OUT AND EVERYTHING STARTS TO GROW, THAT'S NICE TO SEE. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
RIZZI


9 comments:

  1. Hi Aunt Riz - Glad to see that things are well out there. I need to take a trip back east one of these days. Say Hi to everyone for me -

    Your favorite nephew ever -

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy-wish I could try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rizzi,
    Thank you so, so much for your lovely comments on my blog. I really appreciate your time and thoughtfulness. By the way your tulips look amazing.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! That all look scruptious, sweet Rizzi!!! Makayla is a lovely treasure!!! Cute!!
    Have a wonderful week, dear friend!
    Bela

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that! I think everything does look amazing. So glad your rain has stopped...sending you a sunshine filled week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rizzi! Everything looks delicious! Have a nice week! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy looking meal. I fix corn beef often, but not a fan of the cabbage. I recently read though that corn beef really isn't Irish. It's our American version?

    The bread looks fabulous!

    Come on Spring
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rizzi
    The soda bread looks so yummy!! I should pop back over to Ann marked blog to get her mom Lillys recipe!! What a lovely time you must have had with your family and how I miss the days when I use to bake with my grandma... Such happy memories!
    Enjoy the sunshine my sweet friend!!
    Xx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Aunt Riz, the soda bread looks wonderful - I'm so glad that Jackie was able to try the recipe - I hope it becomes a favorite for St. Patrick's Day! Everything looks so wonderful and festive -isn't it fun to celebrate holidays with the girls? Take care!!

    ReplyDelete