YESTERDAY I RECEIVED MY GIVE-A-WAY GIFT FROM DEBBIE, FROM SIMPLY DEBBIE....................

A LOVELY NOTE CARD WAS ENCLOSED.... DEBBIE LOVES PARIS AND THE EIFFEL TOWER...........

IT WAS WRAPPED IN PRETTY PINK PAPER,WITH TINY PINK ROSES ATTACHED......SO DAINTY AND PRETTY.....

DEBBIE MADE ME HER OWN HANDMADE ATC (ARTIST TRADING CARD) IT IS THE FIRST ONE I EVER RECEIVED.
IT IS JUST BEAUTIFUL................................THIS SIDE IS THE
PARIS SIDE......................

THIS IS THE OTHER SIDE, AND SHE SIGNED IT.............

THANK YOU DEBBIE, YOU ARE A REAL SWEETHEART.....
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE, THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.....RIZZI
Rizzi, amazing present you got!! Debby is sweet, isn´t she?
ReplyDeleteMuch love to you!!
Bela
Hi Rizzi, What a lovely package and beautiful ATC, too. She is very artistic! I have had ATC's on my long to-do list for some time now. I have not blogged for too long, but still enjoy keeping up with everyone. Yes, Simply Debbie is a sweetheart, for sure! Love to all, Gerry
ReplyDeleteHey Rizzi, congrats on winning a sweet little giveaway. You certainly deserve it! Hope you have a fantastic day. We still have drizzle and rain clouds around here. Best wishes and blessings, Tammy
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is this...what a lovely gift and such a sweet friend. Happy Thursday. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteDear Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you enjoyed your ATC card. I think I am going to surprise you a little more often. It does out heart good to know people care about us.
It rained the last 2 days but we needed it for the wheat.
I cannot believe it is already almost the weekend...I don't know where time goes.
Hugs to you sweet lady
Have A Sugar Sweet Day
Simply Debbie
Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteSo glad you came for a visit. I am honored that Karen would direct you my way. She is so lovely. I can email you the chart for the flowers, my email is jayhawks65@aol.com. I am going to put together a picture how-to by tomorrow on my blog, so come back and visit. Have a beautiful day,
Meredith
What a beautiful little card! I love those pretty surprises - PERFECT!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day!
Hugs,
Coralie
What a pretty gift you received! Congrats!
ReplyDelete