OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Saturday, February 5, 2011

MORE VALENTINE CARDS

I FINISHED MY VALENTINE'S FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS, AND I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THEM WITH YOU.............................................

KEY TO MY HEART........................



I MADE THIS ONE FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER JENNA, SHE LOVES TAYLOR LAUTNER FROM ECLIPES. I THOUGHT SHE WOULD GET A KICK OUT OF IT.















WELL, THAT'S IT, HOPE YOU ENJOYED ALL THESE PRETTY VALENTINE'S, I ENJOYED MAKING THEM.
TODAY IT GOT SO WARM OUT, IT FELT GOOD. NOW I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING, BUT I KNOW THERE IS STILL WINTER A HEAD. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.
RIZZI











9 comments:

  1. These are so sweet. I am sure Jenna will love the one you made special for her. He is from Twilight..Elcipse is just one of the Twilight movies he is in. Hard to keep track. I got sucked into these one day while I was sitting in my living room with my laptop in my lap. I have been hooked ever since. They are really good!! :)
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rizzi, your Valentine tags are so sweet and the books for the grandgirls are very pretty! I hope the snow has started to clear out a bit over there. I just can't imagine it being so cold. Looks like you are getting lots of crafting done. Sending warm hugs and wishes your way. Tammy :) P.S. Love the sweater and booties for the furbaby. Not too sure about that gecko. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how clever you are - these are lovely and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so much fun making those valentines! I like the one with Taylor too-how funny, but the victorian ones are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful, Rizzi! Your family will love them. (I'm sure lucky that I have a Valentine from you, as well!)

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. i enjoy looking at your crafts. love the cards. take care rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are soooo pretty my friend....you are so creative and inspiring to me. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenna is going to love that Valentine! They're all just beautiful. I am putting yours in the mail tomorrow. I hope it arrives in time. It's been a bit crazy around here today, so I didn't get to the post office.

    Love ya,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rizzi, my dear, what a bright job!! I love your cards! You are so talented!!! Jenna is gonna love it!
    Much love to U!! Bela

    ReplyDelete