I WATCHED SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN
DWARFS THE OTHER NIGHT, IT IS SUCH A SWEET MOVIE. I LOVED THE ENDING AND THOUGHT IT WAS PERFECT FOR VALENTINE'S DAY.


GOT A PACKAGE IN THE MAIL.......IT WAS FROM MY NIECE KAREN, FROM "OVER THE BACKYARD FENCE."
SHE LOVES VALENTINE'S DAY LIKE I DO.


ALL FOR ME :)

PURE CHOCOLATE BLISS

"YUMMY" GO A HEAD TAKE ONE..................

WHEN I OPENED MY GIFT IT SMELLED SO GOOD, LOOK AT THE HEART CANDLES, AREN'T THEY JUST PRESCIOUS

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A VERY CHOCOLATE VALENTINE'S DAY, AND LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY FRIENDS. RIZZI
Happy Valentine's Day, Aunt Riz
ReplyDeletexoxo Karen
Hi Aunt Riz, what a wonderful Valentine's gift box - Karen did a lovely job! I'm glad that you are having a wonderful Valentine's day - I'm at my dad's today because Jan is babysitting Riley in Hoboken. Uncle Dick is here visiting and taking a walk with Dad outside right now. I saw the candies that you sent Dad - that was so sweet of you - the caramel filled ones are so delicious! Take care XXXOOO and Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi and Happy Valentine's Day! Such sweet gifts from your niece. Enjoy, but not all at one time! :) I'm off to bed. Goodnite! Tammy
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day, Rizzi! Sweet little valentine cards on your post and those chocolates look delicious! Hope your day is awesome!
ReplyDeleteSending you GREAT BIG HUGS!
Coralie
Well Rizzi, how sweet of you to come by my blog and say all those nice things.. Not only was I a Jersey girl I know the Barnegat / Beach Haven area .. been in Florida for over 40 years, but I still remember those days 'down the shore'
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day !!! from Barbra Joan
Dear Rizzi, your Valentine´s Day was wonderful, I see! I wish your days are always filled with love and care!!
ReplyDeleteMuch love!
Bela
If I could take one through the screen, I certainly would....
ReplyDeleteme and chocolate are best friends, did you know that?
just don't tell my coffee cup I said that, okay!
thanks for sharing!
ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
Aunt Riz, I'm glad you like the tulips in my header . . . they're the ones you sent me! I just love them, they say "Spring!" They are still so beautiful.
ReplyDeletexo
How sweet my friend...looks like your day was filled with love...sending you a late valentine's hug. xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh my it's been forever since I saw that movie-may have to rent it and watch it with my neice!
ReplyDeleteOh Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI just read this post and scrolled down to see all your Valentine Day Card making posts etc....and every single thing is magical and so very pretty. I too love Snow White, it is so pretty and enchanting. In the live video show I did I talked about you and your comment you left in my post regarding Valentine's Day and the tea party your family has every year...I just love how your family is so close and spends such special moments together..you always inspire me. Also thank you for your kindness on my blog regarding the tragic loss of our dogs, it has been so sad here these days, I guess time will heal , at least I hope so.
xx
Bunny