HER NAME IS CLAUDIA, FROM MOCKINGBIRD HILL COTTAGE. SHE IS STARRING IN STUDIO MAGAZINE.
SHE IS NOT ON THE COVER, YES, YOUR RIGHT, IT'S TY PENNINGTON, HE IS ALSO FEATURED IN THE MAGAZINE. :)
IF YOU GO TO MY SIDE BAR, A LIST OF MY FOLLOWERS ARE THERE, JUST CLICK ON MOCKINGBIRD HILL COTTAGE, AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO CLAUDIA.
I love, love, love this magazine. I was so fortunate to find it here twice, but I have a feeling I won't find it again. Censorship is a problem and many bookstores are closing down because magazines can't get through or they are censored so that no one wants to pay the exorbitant price. :/ Hope you have a warm and wonderful day. :) Tammy
ReplyDeleteOh, you are such a sweetie, Rizzi! Thank you so much for your support and well wishes! You are a great friend!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Congratulations to my friend Claudia...she is adorable
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you Rizzi...
You won 3rd place in my ATC contest. I haven't posted it yet because I waiting to post my pictures of the drawing.
I was excited when I saw it was your name.
Please send me your name and address to my e mail.
I will have the post up later today.
Congratulations Rizzi and I am soooo very happy for Claudia. I was sooo tickled it knocked my socks off and sent me around the moon barefoot..lol
Have A Sugar Sweet Day
Simply Debbie
Rizzi, your friend Claudia has a lovely craft room!!! Wow!! I am going to see that closer!!!
ReplyDeleteMuch love to you!
Bela
I love Claudia's craft nook. She did an amazing job putting it together. It's so warm and cozy, and I can picture myself spending hours there! It's so exciting that she gets to share it in the magazine.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win at Simply Debbie's!
This is wonderful...congratulations to Claudia! I must find this magazine...I have never seen it in Canada.
ReplyDeleteHope your day is going well my friend. oxox
Oh how wonderful Rizzi, Claudia's craft room looks amazing and so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are all well and enjoying the winding down of the winter months!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and comforting words after the loss of our dogs..I still feel like I am in a bad dream, but thanks to blogging, and my family keeping me busy each day gets a little better. The bond we have with our pets is amazing isn't it!! You know as you have pets and love them so much...
Love
Bunny