I RECEIVED MY FIRST CHRISTMAS GIFT TODAY IN THE MAIL. MY NIECE KAREN, FROM (OVER THE BACKYARD FENCE) SENT ME A LOVELY BOX OF ASSORTED CHEESES
AND SAUSAGE.

CAN'T WAIT TO TASTE THE ITALIAN DRY SAUSAGE....

DUTCH CHEESE, EDAM, AND BRIE FROM FRANCE....

WHAT A LOVELY GIFT

I THINK I'LL SAVE THIS FOR CHRISTMAS WEEK, WHEN WE GATHER AROUND THE TREE, AND SNACK, AND SNACK,
AND SNACK, AND SNACK. :)
Very very yummy treats you have! Those look SO SO delicious and you will have a very fun time snacking away!
ReplyDeletesarah
thanks for your sweet comments
www.sarannedipity.blogspot.com
What a delicious gift, sweet Rizzi!!! It looks like Christmas will be so so good around there!!! Well, x-mas supper will be at our home this year! I am anxious to prepare food and beautiful table!!! Love!!! Bela
ReplyDeleteoh I love a good snack pack like this....you will dig in and not be able to stop yourself once you get started, if you're anything like me! lol
ReplyDeleteenjoy it...and how kind of you to share it!
I don't know that I would be that generous!
hehee...just kidding!
thanks for your visit! always a pleasure reading your sweet comments!
ciao bella
CREATIVE CARMELINA