HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY MY FRIENDS
MAY LUCK BE OUR COMPANION
MAY FRIENDS STAND BY OUR SIDE
MAY HISTORY REMIND US ALL
OF IRELAND'S FAITH AND PRIDE
MAY GOD BLESS US WITH HAPPINESS
MAY LOVE AND FAITH ABIDE
THESE THINGS I WARMLY WISH TO YOU
SOMEONE TO LOVE
SOME WORK TO DO
A BIT O'SUN
A BIT O'CHEER
AND A GUARDIAN ANGEL ALWAYS NEAR
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY MY FRIENDS..........HAVE A GREAT DAY...........RIZZI


Here we do not celebrate St. Patrick's Day. But all I see in blogs on this day, it's beautiful and interesting! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful poem. I haven't hear this one before. We spent St. Patty's Day with our friends, Terry & Jim. He is such a great cook, and the corned beef was the best I've ever had.
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi, hope you are having a wonderful weekend. We went to school this morning only to have it cancelled because of the dust storms and yet today's weather was better than yesterday. go figure! I can hear it blowing out there again. time for me to head to bed. Take care! Tammy
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a nice St. Patrick's Day! The weather was so nice here I was able to play in the garden. Your Irish Breakfast tea looks delightful with your dessert.