OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

FRIENDS SHARING TEA



YOU CAN NEVER GET A CUP OF TEA LARGE ENOUGH OR
A BOOK LONG ENOUGH TO SUIT ME.
C S LEWIS

I ORDERED TEATIME BLISS AND IT FINALLY ARRIVED IN THE MAIL

I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU

CORN BISQUE.............PORK TENDERLOIN CROSTINI
WITH SWEET AND SOUR RED CABBAGE

MINI TOFFEE APPLE TURNOVERS

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE







WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY TRIFLE



HAZELNUT SHORT BREAD COOKIES

MINIATURE COTTAGE PIES


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY..................................................RIZZI
THANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN FRIENDS SHARING TEA

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad I just ate lunch or I would be rushing to get some after seeing this beautiful magazine. Thanks for sharing Rizzi, hope your weather has cleared up.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rizzi,
    thats not fair! I only can see all this fabulous recipes and treats. But on the other hand, this way is free of calories. And enjoyable. I really must have a look for the Victoria Magazine. Maybe I can get here one, also. It looks so nice. Thank you,Rizzi, for sharing this fabulous post and for the sweet comment.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, CALORIES free!

      Great post, Rizzi!

      Ciao Bela

      Delete
  3. Yes Rizzi - I already cut my Teatime Bliss up and made copies and filed them. I wish they had a little more information about the Jane Austen Tea but did love the recipes! Your post is wonderful here! Thanks for joining in Friends Sharing Tea and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have some pumpkin cheesecake with my tea. :) I hope your are having a good day. best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Victoria Magazine!
    thanks for sharing....now I want to get myself a copy of this 'delicious' magazine......

    I'm currently sharing my coffee with you and your blog!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please pour me a cup. I'll bring my crocheting and we'll chat....right you are, the pot needs to keep giving and giving.

    Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing!
    You made me in the mood for something absolutely delicious.

    I've been redesigning my blog and would like you to come and check it out.

    I have a lot of new art on there, and if you scroll down a few posts you'll see a big portrait drawing that I got a 98% on at school.

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, the Hazelnut shortbread looks amazing! Nice blog, pretty photos of the beach. Happy St Pattys Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tea time...I have become a tea granny! I am always drinking the stuff.
    Hugs to you ...just wished we lived closer. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rizzi,

    Thank you for sharing your new magazine with us. I hadn't heard of Teatime Bliss. It looks wonderful just like your tea setting.

    ReplyDelete