MY DAUGHTER JACKIE HAD A LOVELY VALENTINE TEA YESTERDAY.......... JENNA, MATTIE, MAKAYLA AND ME (GRAM) WERE INVITED.
WE STARTED WITH DINNER, GARLIC SPAGHETTI WITH SHRIMP, CREAMY CHEESE TORTELLINI, ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND GARLIC BREAD.
.................NOW THE VALENTINE TEA..............
EVERYTHING WAS RED, PINK AND WHITE.........SO FESTIVE.
WE ALL HAD LOVELY GOODY BAGS
THIS IS OUR MAILBOX FOR ALL OUR VALENTINE'S
BEAUTIFUL ROSES TO JACKIE FROM PAT
GOODY BAG
A POT FULL OF CINNAMON VALENTINE TEA
BRIE CHEESE SMOTHERED IN CRANBERRY'S, APRICOTS, AND WALNUTS
A VALENTINE I MADE FOR JENNY
CHOCOLATES
JACKIE'S HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
A CARD FOR JACKIE
HOMEMADE BROWNIES
THEY JUST MELT IN YOUR MOUTH
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
VALENTINE TEA
MORE GOODIES
MY GRANDDAUGHTERS LOVE HORSES, SO I MADE THIS VALENTINE FOR EACH OF THEM..........WHEN YOU OPEN IT UP THERE IS A PICTURE INSIDE RIDING THEIR HORSE MIKEY........
YUMMY
MY FAVORITE VALENTINE PICTURE
THANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN FRIENDS SHARING TEA..................RIZZI
What a lovely way to celebrate Valentine's Day. Have a wonderful day Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Happy Valentines Rizzi Sweetie...
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful blog home you have. I so enjoyed my visit. I love your beautiful share of Valentine tea and a gorgeous luncheon with family. Your cards you created are just beautiful and each one so thought of for each recepient.
Thank you for sharing with me today. I am your newest follower and can't wait to see what you share next. I love meeting new friends. Hope you have a gorgeous afternoon. Many country hugs, Sherry
You girls go all out up there. Man, I am missing out. That looks like a lovely tea dinner. I am happy you girls get to spend such quality time together. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Your valentine dinner looked amazing-the food and decorations were great-wish I could have attended!!!
ReplyDeletePure joy...wish I could of joined you..everything looks amazing. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis event looks like a wonderful success. I loved the cards you made with the horses. You put so much love into everything! The food was lovely too!
ReplyDeleteRizzi: Did you come link this up?
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteyour VCalentines table looks fabulous. All in that candy pink, so sweet. It is a real eye candy.
Best greetings, Johanna
P.S. Wiski drinks the cold water really carefully. I think otherwise it hurts his teeth.