OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR.....2012


PEOPLE ARE GATHERING AT TIMES SQUARE WAITING FOR THE NEW YEAR 2012 TO APPEAR.................WAITING FOR THE BALL TO DROP.............................I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS "HAPPY NEW YEAR"...........MAY YOU ALL HAVE GOOD HEALTH, LOVE, AND WEALTH IN 2012...........................RIZZI

7 comments:

  1. Rizzi,
    Happy New Year to you,too. Wishing you a wonderful 2012 filled with love, peace and good health.
    Have a lovely evening my friend.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Aunt Riz! Love this picture. I saw the movie "New Year's Eve" this week and I loved it. It takes place in Times Square.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Rizzi! I hope you are having a wonderful day and that the year ahead is full of peace and happiness.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year to you! Love the pics of Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rizzi, I hope that the new year is off to a great start for you. I wish you light and love, peace and prosperity, health and happiness! Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you too Rizzi. It's been a fun year getting to know each other, looking forward to more in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Rizzi,
    thank you for your sweet comment. I wish you a wonderful new year with many pink moments, health, luck and fun.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete