I WOULD LIKE YOU TO MEET CI CI, SHE BELONGS TO MY OLDEST GRANDDAUGHTER JENNA.........CI CI IS ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD, SHE LIVED WITH THE HORSES IN A BARN.
THEY WANTED TO GET RID OF HER....SO JENNA ADOPTED HER.......NAMED HER CI CI....
SHE IS SO NICE AND PLAYFUL AND VERY CLEAN.........WELCOME CI CI........
Awww, she's so cute! Your grand daughter looks very happy!
ReplyDeleteHave a good week.
-Lynn
She's a beautiful cat. Love Jenna's haircut!
ReplyDeleteCiCi is so pretty. I have a long haired cat named Callie. They are such sweet creatures. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well. I have been thinking about you lately. :)
Hugs~
Oh, CI CI is so precious! She is going to a wonderful loving home.
ReplyDeleteWhat joy a pet will bring to your granddaughter...she is a lovely cat. Enjoy! Hugs to you today sweet friend. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful cat-so glad she's being loved and taken care of. Hope things are well with you and you're enjoying the holiday!
ReplyDelete