OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, December 2, 2011

FRIENDS SHARING TEA

SHARING TEA WITH THE MEMORY OF A WONDERFUL FRIEND AND HUSBAND........
BILL AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN MARRIED 50 YEARS TODAY....DECEMBER 2,.................




HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BILL...................................................................
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.................................................................................RIZZI

11 comments:

  1. Oh Rizzi! What a sweet picture of the pair of you. You both look amazing. I am sure you miss him dearly. Happy Anniversary. I hope you enjoyed your tea. I just bought a new Christmas tea set from Cracker Barrel and I thought of you. I will have to send you a picture of it. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rizzi, a bittersweet day I am sure. I bet you are missing him so much. Especially this time of year. I am sending you a giant hug.
    Love to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize it would be 50 years today. What a beautiful picture of the two of you.

    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, Rizzi. Your wedding photo is so lovely. I know you miss your Bill - I hope you are filled with happy memories today. A toast to you and Bill!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry for your loss. What a sweet time together and your wedding picture is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bride! Thanks so much for sharing your tea with us! You are beautiful!
    BIG HUGS!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very touching Rizzi - a great tribute!
    Lovely teapot and cup and saucer too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rizzi,
    Congratulations to this Anniversary, anyway that you must now celebrate it just for you. Your where both such an breath takind beautiful couple, when you started your marriage. And I hope, you had a long and happy time together. See, that is what counts. Just that! I hope your good memories have been like a warm shawl around your shoulders and the happiness about those bright years kept away most of the mouning about the big loss.
    A big hug to you, my dear friend,
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear one...sending you happy memories! Just look at you...what a lovely bride you where...you are blessed to of had such a great marriage. Love to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful couple! Your wedding ensemble was so chic! Blessings to you at this bittersweet time of the year, Rizzi. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rizzi,

    What a wonderful tribue to your husband! Your wedding photo depicts to young couples in love. I love your Christmas tea set too!

    ReplyDelete