OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

CHRISTMAS MORNING

GOOD MORNING EMMA
EMMA IS VERY CURIOUS


I WONDER WHAT'S IN HERE?

I NEED A NAP


JENNA GOT A NEW HAT

AND A NEW POCKET BOOK
MORE GIFTS TO OPEN
MATTIE AND MAKAYLA GOT IPOD'S



TIME FOR A NICE CUP OF TEA......MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.................
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY...................................................................RIZZI

5 comments:

  1. Happy holidays Rizzi. Looks like everyone had a great Christmas -- even Emma. Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was time for tea - and all that wrapping to gather! I bet Kitty loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What joys....your family is so lovely.
    Wishing you ooodles of love and joy for 2012 my dear friend..thank you so much for all your friendship in 2011...you have blessed me! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Rizzi, it looks like there were some very happy girls to celebrate the big day with. Hope you are having a wonderful week.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year dear Rizzi!!!!
    Much love and health to you, my friend!!!!
    KIsses!!! Bela

    ReplyDelete