How sweet! I am sure the girls had a lot of fun. I always wanted to ride a horse when I was little. They are beautiful creatures. :)Hugs~
It's nice that the girls have had a great activity to keep them busy. Hope you are enjoying your time too. best wishes, Tammy
Such neat photos-just so special!
I always wanted to goto horse riding camp when I was little. They are such cute girls.Meredith
Sweet Sweet girls and puppies! You know how much I love those...great pics!Hugs,Coralie
What darling photo's. Glad they had such a good time at camp. Camp is such a wonderful thing for kids to do.
Vacations are sweeter when spent with people you love!Blessings~
The girls always shine on your posts, dear Rizzi!!! Kisses to you all!! Bela
Wonderful photos Rizzi! Looks like the girls are having a great summer.
How sweet! I am sure the girls had a lot of fun. I always wanted to ride a horse when I was little. They are beautiful creatures. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
It's nice that the girls have had a great activity to keep them busy. Hope you are enjoying your time too. best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteSuch neat photos-just so special!
ReplyDeleteI always wanted to goto horse riding camp when I was little. They are such cute girls.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Sweet Sweet girls and puppies! You know how much I love those...great pics!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Coralie
What darling photo's. Glad they had such a good time at camp. Camp is such a wonderful thing for kids to do.
ReplyDeleteVacations are sweeter when spent with people you love!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
The girls always shine on your posts, dear Rizzi!!! Kisses to you all!! Bela
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos Rizzi! Looks like the girls are having a great summer.
ReplyDelete