TODAY I AM HAVING CHRISTMAS TEA IN JULY , WITH BERNIDEEN. IT WON'T BE IN THE GARDEN I'M SORRY TO SAY, I TOOK OUT ALL MY CHRISTMAS PICTURES AND PUT THEM TOGETHER TO MAKE CHRISTMAS TEA IN JULY...........
SO PLEASE COME IN AND HAVE A CUP OF CHRISTMAS TEA...........




OLD FASHION TEA PARTY





I LOVE IT - IT LOVE IT! Perfectly charming here! The mermaid brought the first burst of joy! Thank you Rizzi for participating!
ReplyDeleteYummy! I love tea/coffee with some yummy treats. I have to say I am not quite ready for Christmas yet. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Hi Rizzi
ReplyDeleteChristmas tea in July was fun! What an imaginative post, I like the tea ornaments on the tree.
Judith
What beautiful Christmas delights! I love Christmas all year round!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
Tea sounds nice, but I don't want to think about Christmas, I'm enjoying the warmth of summer and thinking about Christmas makes me cold, think of snow, aches in my joints etc. Could I have a cup of summer tea please.
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi, I'll have a scone and marmalade please. :) Nepal was amazing! Rain, rain, rain. It was the monsoon season. I can't believe how much rain and water there was. Water causes such problems for the people there and yet they still need water to clean and wash clothes. I don't know that I could deal with damp all the time. The dust and heat here is suffocating but definitely easier to deal with than water all around. Hope you are having a great weekend. Tammy
ReplyDeleteLove, Love, Love your X-mas post, dear Rizzi!! Delicious tea and sweeties!!
ReplyDeleteLOve!!
Bela
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your Christmas tea with us. Delicious treats and decorations.
I don't want to think about Christmas yet!!! I work retail!!!! We'll be getting Christmas stuff end probably at the end of the month!
ReplyDelete