KORALEE, FROM BLUEBIRD NOTES HAD A GIVEAWAY, AND I WON. ISN'T THAT GREAT. I HAD TO GO TO PIXIE DUST PAPERIE, (KRISTY) AND PICK OUT SOME GIFTS.

I PICKED OUT TWO JACK AND JILL COLLECTION PAPER PADS, AND TWO MINI ALBUMS.

JACK AND JILL PADS

SOME OF THE PAPERS INSIDE THE PADS, THEY ARE SO PRETTY.

MY TWO MINI ALBUMS.

I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING. THANK YOU KORALEE, AND THANK YOU KRISTY, YOU MADE ME VERY HAPPY.
Oh my friend...I soooo love what you picked!! What fun and thank you for posting it!!! That Kristy does have lovely treasures...Happy December my friend. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful prize...congratulations and see you again next week.
ReplyDeleteDear Rizzi, you got some pretty pretty gifts!!! Koralee is so sweet!! I am sure you are going to make good use of this treasure!!!
ReplyDeletelove!! Bela.
How wonderful, Rizzi! Congratulations! I hope you're well - is it cold there today? It sure is here!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Congratulations, Aunt Riz! How fun for you, and you'll have so much fun with your new stuff. I can't wait to see what you create with it.
ReplyDeleteKoralee always has the prettiest things and this was a great giveaway...so glad you won!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, Rizzi!
Coralie
Hi darling!
ReplyDeletecongratulations on all of the gorgeous winnings! your choices are great...and I know you'll enjoy it all....
I love Koralee's blog....she's brilliant and so in tune with bliss living, isn't she!
have a great day...and thanks so much for always coming by to visit....I've published four day's worth of 'catch up' posts today...so if you have the time....bring your coffee along and sit for a spell and play catch up with me!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
You MUST have been happy when you recieved that package!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the papers too!
sweet sweet sweet
www.sarannedipity.blogspot.com
Congratulations!! Those look great and I bet you can't wait to use them :)
ReplyDelete- the runaway
Hey Rizzi, congrats on winning Koralee's giveaway. She is such a sweetie and you got some wonderful things. Looks like you also had a fabulous Thanksgiving celebration. I am feeling better now. Gotta get back into the swing of things. I still can't believe it's already December. Yikes! Hope you've had a great weekend. :) Tammy
ReplyDeleteGreat choices. Kirsty has some great stuff diesn't she? I can't wait to see what you do with these mini books. :)
ReplyDelete