OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Saturday, December 11, 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE

WELL, JACKIE PUT UP HER FIRST TREE, IT'S NOT A BIG TREE, BUT....IT'S HER TREE. SHE PUTS IT IN THE SMALL
SITTING ROOM.....(I CALL THE ROOM THE TEA ROOM) THIS YEAR SHE ADDED A FEW NEW ORNAMENTS, AND STRUNG SILVER BEADS. IT LOOKS SO PRETTY.


ANGEL
THE DAYLIGHT DOESN'T GIVE THE TREE THE RIGHT LIGHTING.........
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE ORNAMENTS ON THE TREE.









DIDN'T REALIZE I TOOK A PICTURE OF MYSELF..YIKES!
WELL, THERE IT IS, I THINK IT IS SO PRETTY, NOW HER SECOND TREE, WHICH IS REAL AND MUCH BIGGER WAS PUT UP AND DECORATED LAST NIGHT BY THE WHOLE FAMILY. THAT'S ANOTHER POST. HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE PRE-CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS......I MUST GET STARTED IN DECORATING MY ROOM...JUST A LITTLE......RIZZI









11 comments:

  1. So pretty, dear friend!!! The Christmas tree is so lovely that Santa is going to stop by and have some tea there with you all!!! The birds and the cat are lovely!!!
    Hava a sweet Sunday, Rizzi!!! Bela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be very happy to be looking at this object. It must make you cheery.
    sarah
    www.sarannedipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a big tree to me. Big and beautiful. I decided to only do the small one here this year but haven't even gotten it up nor have I started the handmade decorations I wanted to make. :/ The days are just flying by. Hope you are having a great one. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO DEAR RIZZI,
    EVERYTHING IS GORGEOUS.
    THE LIGHTS ON THE HOUSE...THOSE ARE THE LIGHTS I LOVE.
    YOU ARE SOOOO FUNNY AND SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME.
    I AM SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN BY IN AWHILE. I CAUGHT UP ON ALL YOUR POSTS.....THANKSGIVING LOOKED DELIGHTFUL. I TRULY WISH I HAD A TABLE WITH THAT MANY LOVED ONES AROUND IT. OUR FAMILY IS DWINDLING AND MOVING EVERY WHICH DIRECTION. IT IS JUST NOT THE SAME ANYMORE.
    I TRULY THOUGHT ABOUT INVITING SOME HOMELESS PEOPLE TO DINNER AND LISTENING TO THE STORIES OF THEIR LIVES.
    I WOULD TELL YOU HOW BLESSED YOU ARE BUT YOU KNOW THAT.
    HAVE A VERY MERRY AND JOYOUS CHRISTMAS SEASON RIZZI AND TO YOUR FAMILY AND 3 OUTSTANDING WATCH DOGS.
    HUGS
    IT IS DOWN TO 13 DEGREES HERE IN MY PART OF OKLAHOMA.
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the butterfly..I make those with nylon stockings and wire! then glitter glitter away!
    thanks for sharing!
    ciao bella!

    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rizzi,
    Oliver is feeling better thankfully and I am happy to get blogging and visiting all my favorite bloggers!! I love the tree, and I think a tea room is a great name for a room, that is a place I would love to sit in and relax with a cup of tea and look at that gorgeous tree. I love the angel at the top. I saw your lovely gift basket below, I would eat that up, I love cheeses and sausages at the holidays! And the pretty outdoor lights and decorations are so pretty. I love everything you share with us, it is all filled with a love!
    Happy Holidays
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. So magical my friend....isn't Christmas fun? I love that white butterfly!

    Sending you hugs and love for a Joyful week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Rizzi,
    I am stopping by to check on you and make sure you are ok. Oliver had a relapse of strep and now a terrible cough so we are trying to get him better for Santa!! I wish you and your family a blessed and Merry Christmas
    With Love
    xx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending Merry Christmas blessings and Happy New Year wishes from Frog Hollow Farm! I love the tree - so romantic and beautiful! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Rizzi, I wish YOU and your lovely kin a merry xmas and much love for you all!!!! Love!! Bela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely tree! Thinking of you today . . . Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete