WE HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING DAY AND FEAST.
JENNA SET THE TABLE, JACKIE GOT EVERYONE A TABLE GIFT.

ACORN SQUASH WITH A MARMALADE SAUCE, MASHED POTATOES, AND OUR LITTLE TURKEY BUTTER.

FAMOUS GREEN
BEAN CASSEROLE, 2 KINDS OF CRANBERRIES, THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS MADE BY THE AMISH PEOPLE, REALLY GOOD.
FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE O F TOM TURKEY BEFORE JACKIE SLICED HIM UP, WHITE MEAT.....

DARK MEAT, LOVE DARK MEAT.

CREAMED ONIONS
BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH WALNUTS, AND A SPECIAL SAUCE......DELICIOUS

STUFFING......UNBELIEVABLE...IT WAS EXTRA YUMMY

CAULIFLOWER AND BROCCOLI IN CHEESE SAUCE

TURNIPS......LOVE THEM

GLAZED CARROTS IN AN ORANGE SAUCE WITH DILL

WE HAD SEVEN PIES...2 APPLE, 2 PUMPKIN, 1 CHERRY,
1 BLUEBERRY, 1 PECAN, AND A PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
WHICH IS NOT ON THE TABLE/WHIPPED CREAM.

THIS IS MY GRANDDAUGHTER JENNA, SHE IS SUCH A SWEETHEART.......

ANOTHER SWEETHEART, PAIGE.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, OUR FAMOUS WATCH DOGS.
LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD THEIR TURKEY.

MATTIE AND
MAKAYLA DIDN'T WANT THEIR PICTURE TAKEN, SO I BEHAVE MYSELF. MY DAUGHTER JACKIE MADE THE WHOLE DINNER, MATTIE AND
MAKAYLA HELPED THEIR MOM MAKE THE PIES. IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY, I HAVE SO MUCH TO BE
THANKFUL FOR. R
IZZI
Wow, it looks like you are having a nice day!! Everything is so PINK! My favourite Colour! And your doggys look like they enjoyed there feast!
ReplyDeleteCiao
Sarah
www.sarannedipity.blogspot.com
Rizzi,dear, don't do that to me...I sooooo want to taste this delicious feast!!! WOW! The onions made my mouth water...oh, let me see all again...
ReplyDeleteYou girls rock in the kitchen!!!
May your holiday be fun and familiar!!! Love!! Bela.
Okay, I am starving right now..and this spread was so amazing..the variety I'll have a double serving of all those vegetables..and a triple serving of the mashed potatoes..and I'll skip the turkey, because if you can believe it....I don't care for turkey!
ReplyDeleteglad to hear you had a nice time! eating with family can't be beat!
ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
Everything looks so good, Aunt Riz. Jackie worked her magic in the kitchen, once again. Love the picture of the dogs! Jenna's hair is so cute. She is just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHi Aunt Riz, wow, does your Thanksgiving table look fantastic, and those dishes of vegetables - I love everyone of them! We didn't have turnips or brussel sprouts this year - we make them with chestnuts and bacon sometimes - so yummy! And those pies! So delicious! Frank brought all of our leftover desserts to the guys in his office - just so we didn't eat all of them! Today's my Christmas decorating day - which really last for a few weeks by the time we get everything done. The picture of Jenna is gorgeous - she is turning into a beauty and those puppies cuddling on your German Shepard are just so cute! I don't think I've ever met Paige but she is adorable - tell her I'm jealous of her beautiful long hair! Ciao, bella!
ReplyDeletewhat lovely photos!! they make y mouth water :) I wish I was at your place for Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDelete- the runaway
Oh your table is lovely...and all that food..makes me want to go eat!!! Yummmm...what a blessing.
ReplyDeleteHugs for a great new week...make it a good one my sweet friend...so glad you got your giveaway...wondering what you decided on?
xoxoxo
Hi Rizzi
ReplyDeleteYou most certainly do have a lot to be thankful for, what a wonderful family and abundance of delicious food! Those pies...To Die For, please send them up my way LOL...I'll eat them all up! I have such a sweet tooth. Your table, family and doggies are all so beautiful. I hope I am always loved like you are for the rest of my life, truly that is the greatest gift! To have family is the best.
God Bless
xx
Bunny
Oh, the food looks so good. I would have enjoyed that meal for sure.
ReplyDeleteThe dos are too stinkin cute. I want the 2 little ones. :)
WOW your food looks awesome, and your table so pretty, nice colors. Very homey. Glad you had such a nice day. I'm making my way around today from Sandy's Space to see what folks are up to.
ReplyDeleteSandy
Your food looks delicious! I came over from Karen's blog...over the backyard fence. I'm a new follower. BTW, I was reading your profile and my name is Jackie and my husbands name is Pat. Tell your Jackie and Pat hi from Jackie and Pat in MO.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Jackie
Dear!
ReplyDeleteoh, lovely your blog!!!
Very beautiful!!!
Love,
Lilica.
elimattoso@uol.com.br