OLD BARNEY
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
CRAFT SHOW
JACKIE AND I ENTERED A CRAFT SHOW THIS PAST WEEKEND. THE WEATHER WAS GREAT, AND I THINK EVERYONE WENT TO THE BEACH. IT WASN'T THE BEST TURN OUT, BUT IT TURNED OUT NICE. THIS IS JACKIE'S TABLE, SHE FORGOT HER SHELVES FOR THE TABLE, BUT SHE IMPROVISED, AND EVERYTHING WENT WELL. SHE SELLS HER CANDY ALL YEAR LONG. HER CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS ARE A HIT, THEY ARE REALLY YUMMY.




THIS IS MY TABLE, FORGOT MY SHELVES TOO, SO EVERYTHING IS FLAT. I MADE JOURNALS, WOOD HEARTS, AND "MY LIFE'S A BEACH" BOX WITH SHELLS.

WELL, WE DIDN'T MAKE A MILLION DOLLARS, BUT WE HAD FUN. I THINK I'M GETTING TOO OLD MAKING CRAFTS, BUT I LOVE IT. THE TWINS DIDN'T GO HOME EMPTY HANDED, THEY BOUGHT LIZARDS, ONE WITH CHILD, AND THEY BOUGHT PUPPET DOGS, WHICH ARE ADORABLE. JENNA BOUGHT HERSELF A POCKET BOOK. JACKIE AND I JUST CAME HOME. RIZZI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome back my friend...I really did miss you. Your craft show looks amazing...love those choc. flowers...wish I was able to have gone to it..I see a few things I would love to have.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day....hope the sun shines brightly! xoxoxo
A sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm, but you're blog is really sweet! Those candies look amazing - would someone be able to order candy and have it sent? I'd love to try the chocolate covered pretzels - they are one of my favorites! Your photo albums are sweet - are those covered boxes for sale that I see as well? I remember bringing Frankie to some craft shows when he was little - but I usually ended up buying more than I sold - so many talented crafters out there! Say hello to everyone for me please!
ReplyDeleteThe chocolates look delicious! And I love your books and the box of shells. (What a great picture that would be for your blog header).
ReplyDeleteHi, I see you over at Koralee and FHFG's blog and I just have to tell you how much I enjoy all the local Jersey Girl bloggers! I love your homemade candies they look great.
ReplyDeleteHope the sun comes out soon I need a little more energy today
bunny
( love the picture of Tasha Tudor in your sidebar, she was wonderful, I was so sad when she passed away)
Hi Rizzi!
ReplyDeleteYour tables at the show look great! You and Jackie must have such a great time together...if we lived closer Care and I could join you...:) Linda
Hi Rizzi, Your tables at the show look great! You and Jackie must have a great time together. If we lived closer, Care and I could join you...:) Love, Linda
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi, Your tables at the show look great! You and Jackie must have a great time. If we lived closer, Care and I could join you...:) Love, Linda
ReplyDeleteGlad to see a fellow crafter and craft show attendee!!! You table looked wonderful! Loveyour items! I found your blog from Sandy's blog (The Bridge Project). Happy Easter!!! Beth
ReplyDelete