OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Thursday, March 18, 2010

HAPPY TO BE BACK


WELL, I SENT MY LAP TOP OUT TO BE FIXED, I TOLD THEM ABOUT HOW MY BLOG WAS ACTING UP, SO THEY SAID THEY WOULD CHECK IT OUT. I PAID THE $74.00 , AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD CALL ME IN A FEW DAYS. MY LAP TOP CHECKED OUT GOOD, I SAID WHAT ABOUT MY BLOG, IT'S GIVING ME ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS. OH, THE MAN SAID WE DON'T FIX BLOGS, YOU HAVE TO GO TO BLOGGER. (HELLO!) WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME THAT WHEN I BROUGHT IT IN. SOOOOO MY NEPHEW JOE FIXED MY BLOG FOR ME. HE LIVES IN COLORADO, AND I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY. WOW, WHAT CAN BE DONE TODAY SO MANY MILES A PART. (LIVE AND LEARN) I MISSED READING EVERYONE'S POSTS. WE HAD TERRIBLE WEATHER, NORTH EASTERN RAIN STORM.
TREES FELL, HIT THE BARN ROOF, AND MADE A HOLE IN IT, TREES WENT DOWN ON THE MAIN ROAD, WE HAD NO ELECTRICITY FOR ALMOST 3 DAYS. THANK GOD WE HAVE A GENERATOR. WE NEED ONE FOR MY DAUGHTER JENNY, SO EVERYTHING WORKS IN HER ROOM. OUR DOG TUCKER HAD TO BE PUT TO SLEEP. HE HAD CANCER AND HE WAS STARTING TO HAVE PAIN.
IT WAS SO SAD. ANIMALS ARE SO DEAR, AND LOVE YOU ALL THE TIME. HE WILL BE MISSED VERY MUCH.

WELL, IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.........RIZZI





4 comments:

  1. Great to see you're up and running again, Aunt Riz. You've been missed. I'm so sorry about Tucker. Poor Reilly, he will miss his friend. You're right, our pets become family and leave such a hole in our hearts when they're gone.

    I've redecorated for Spring at my blog. Hoping to coax the season along;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo of the butterfly. Reminds me of my older brother and when we were young.

    Sorry to hear you were without electric, have a whole in the roof etc. Hopefully Spring will come soon and give you some relief.

    Good to know you got your puter fixed up. As long as someone has your password they can sign in as you and take care of problems on your blog which is a great help.

    Glad things are moving forward for you. Have a fabulous Sunday,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet greetings Aunt Riz from Frog Hollow Farm and thanks for stopping by my blog today. I have a tablescape all set to post on Thursday, I'm just getting the hang of this blogging thing. It's so much fun but it can take over my life. I'd love to see photos of Jackie's candy, can I see your journals too? It's also raining here, even thundering (and it even looked like snow mixed in with the rain at one point but I'm ignoring that!) We saw Michael and Dawn on Saturday at my dad's - they look the same and are doing fine. We might have them over here with everyone else for Easter. What are you doing on Easter? I think Uncle Dick will be picking Aunt Sheila up from the airport - she's going to Ireland shortly. Take care!! XXXOOO Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! my darling, I missed you and missed you terribly. I so wanted to come and see you, but each time I tried my security program warned me and stopped me from entering your blog indicating that you blog is infected. I posted a comment on my own blog for you a few posts away, so that you will know why I was unable to visit you. I have place a link here for you to copy and paste in the address bar which will take you to my post and you can read for yourself what I posted for you.

    https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3043759675628456730&postID=8831756266715510921

    Rizzi darling, I am so glad that your problem is solved and once again I can pop in to see my very best friend. Rizzi, I am so sorry for all the horrible things that have happened to you lately. Losing an animal is very difficult, I am sorry darling, so very sorry, I know the pain. Glad you have electricity now and everything else is in order. Please send my love and thanks to your nephew for fixing your blog, and luv, today's technology is amazing, I don't unerstand, but love it all the same. Sending you my love and a big hug, take care my friend.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete