MY NIECE KAREN, (OVER THE BACKYARD FENCE) WAS SENT "FRIDAY'S FAVE FIVE". IT GIVES YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO LOOK BACK ON THE WEEK AND FEEL GRATEFUL FOR THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE. HERE ARE MY FIVE.
1...GOT A CHANCE TO GO DOWN THE SHORE FOR THE DAY. I LOVE LOOKING AT THE OCEAN, AND THE SMELL IS SO FRESH. HAD LUNCH AT THE TERRACE, IT WAS A REAL NICE DAY.
2...WE HAVE 2 NORTH EASTERNER'S COMING, SO THE WEATHER WASN'T GREAT THIS WEEK, IT GAVE ME A CHANCE TO GET SOME READING DONE. I AM READING DR. FRAU, BY GRACE H KAISER. IT'S ABOUT A WOMAN DOCTOR WHO LIVES IN AMISH COUNTRY, AND TENDS TO ALL THE AMISH PEOPLE. IT'S A TRUE STORY.
3...ORDERED A FEW BOOKS FROM AMAZON, THEY ALL ARRIVED. MOST OF THEM ARE WRITTEN BY BEVERLY LEWIS, SHE HAS GREAT STORIES ABOUT THE AMISH PEOPLE.
4...THE DOGS WENT TO THE GROOMERS THIS WEEK, THEY LOOK SO CUTE, AND SMELL SO CLEAN.
5...MY GRANDDAUGHTERS MATTIE, AND MAKAYLA WENT TO THEIR BROWNIE HALLOWEEN PARTY, THEY WERE SO EXCITED. MATTIE WAS A VAMPIRE, AND MAKAYLA WAS FREDDIE KRUGER.
IT WAS A GOOD WEEK, HOW WAS YOUR WEEK?
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.............RIZZI
Hi Rizzi--
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by--come back often.
I see we have one thing in common--we both started our blogs in July of this year! The book you are reading sounds interesting, is it good?
Hope to see you soon.
Melinda
This is a great list, Aunt Riz. I bet Mattie and Makayla looked great in their costumes. I'd love to see a picture. Let me know which menu plan Jackie decides to do. There are 4 or 5 in the book. I can't wait to try another one.
ReplyDelete