
OUR WEATHER IS SO BEAUTIFUL LATELY, THE MORNINGS ARE COOL, THEN IT GETS WARMER IN THE AFTERNOON, AND THE EVENINGS ARE COLD. I LOVE THE FALL, YOU CAN SMELL IT IN THE AIR. IT'S TIME FOR CROCHETING. I BOUGHT SOME NEW YARN, BROWN AND TAN, THE TAN HAS SPECKS OF BROWNS AND BLUES IN IT. IT SHOULD MAKE A NICE LAP AFGHAN.
I AM CHANGING MY ROOM AROUND, SO I CAN PUT A GOOD SIZE DESK IN THE CORNER. THIS WAY I HAVE A SPACE TO DO MY CRAFTS.
I STOPPED AT THE GROCERY STORE TODAY, THEY HAVE PUMPKIN PIE ON THE SHELVES, UMMMM SO GOOD, THAT IS SO FALL. OUR HOUSE IS ALL DECORATED WITH CORN STALKS, AND HALLOWEEN WITCHES, AND MONSTERS. IT LOOKS GOOD, AND THE KIDS LOVE IT. WE HAVE A GREAT BIG PUMPKIN THAT LIGHTS UP AND EVERYTHING IS ORANGE. WHEN YOU PASS THE MONSTER HE SAYS HAPPY HALLOWEEN IN A SCARY VOICE. SUCH A GREAT TIME OF YEAR. WELL, LET ME GET STARTED ON MY ROOM, I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF TO GET RID OF, I THINK I WILL GIVE IT ALL TO GOOD WILL.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...RIZZI
Your house sounds very festive. I just love fall!
ReplyDeleteI also loved the ending you left on my blog...it was terrific!
The Halloween decorations sound great! I bet the kids are so excited for Halloween. This is perfect weather to make an afghan. I need to get started on my crafts and sewing, too. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love this time of year, and just today pulled out a few fall and Halloween decorations :) Christmas is my favorite though, and I do a lot more decorating then. Sounds like you are ready, just sit back and enjoy the weather and time of year!
ReplyDelete