I WANT TO SHOW YOU MY BEAUTIFUL TEA BASKET I GOT FROM JACKIE
ON CHRISTMAS........
THIS JAMES SADLER COTTAGE TEAPOT
ENGLISH BISCUITS (COOKIES)
TEA WITH JANE AUSTEN....BY....KIM WILSON
ROSE COTTAGE...BY...MARY STEWART
LOVELY NOTE CARDS
BANANA WALNUT BREAD, CRANBERRY ORANGE BREAD, AND LEMON CURD
SO DELICIOUS
TAWNY ORANGE PRESERVES...CLOTTED CREAM...SEEDLESS RASPBERRY PRESERVES
ISN'T THIS A LOVELY TEACUP....
I WILL USE MY LOOSE TEAS WITH THIS CUP
I JUST LOVE IT
THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SHARE WITH YOU....AND
THANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN FRIENDS SHARING TEA
HAVE A LOVELY DAY...........RIZZI
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful assortments of gifts you received! Your teapot is darling! Have a lovely evening.
Nancy
Dear Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous gifts you got!!! I am sure they knew you would love them. I have the very same teapot and notecards. I hope you will enjoy them all. A very generous and thoughtful gift. Yum too. I want to look up Rose Cottage and I love the British tin.
Please come and visit Lady B and me at: http://www.ladybstimefortea.blogspot.com
All the best, Ruthie
Lovely baskets filled with amazing little surprises. Thanks for sharing with us Rizzi.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
How darling...this is the perfect gift for you my friend. Wish I could have some tea with you. xox
ReplyDeleteThat is the perfect gift for you, Rizzi! Oh my gosh! That teapot has me swooning with envy! Enjoy, my friend.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI just love your cottage teapot! What a fantastic basket filled with so many goodies. Enjoy your new china, books and tea.
What a great package of goodies!
ReplyDeleteThere seems to be a tea theme going strong here in blogland!
Everything is so pretty, I know you'll enjoy it all!
Thanks for sharing.
Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina
Dear Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteyou got wonderful and very thoughtful gifts from Jackie. The Sadler tea pot is to die for and I love Earl Grey tea also. And the books look fabulous. You got all ingredients for a gorgeous tea time, with nice china, delicious tea and cookies and wonderful books. So enjoy your tea and have fun. And your kitty in the former post is unbelievable cute. Thank you for sharing your goodies and for your visit with the sweet comment.
Best greetings, Johanna
What an awesome tea basket. The cottage teapot......wow wow wow, never seen anything like that before.
ReplyDeleteThe Tea with Jane Austen book looks like a really good read!
ReplyDelete