Rizzi:I will be praying for you that full use of the nerves will return. I ruined my camera and am waiting for a new one so I may have to do a "repost" which would mean you might not see my post if you have me in your sidebar - just check on Wednesday!
I am so happy to see you back. Hope you are feeling better too. :)Happy Fall!Hugs,Heather
Looking forward to having you back, Aunt Riz!
Hooray we have missed you, too
Rizzi:
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you that full use of the nerves will return. I ruined my camera and am waiting for a new one so I may have to do a "repost" which would mean you might not see my post if you have me in your sidebar - just check on Wednesday!
I am so happy to see you back. Hope you are feeling better too. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Fall!
Hugs,
Heather
Looking forward to having you back, Aunt Riz!
ReplyDeleteHooray we have missed you, too
ReplyDelete