HI EVERYONE,
SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE BLOG.........WOKE UP ONE MORNING ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND THOUGHT I HAD A MINI STROKE.......THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE WAS ALL DROOPED AND NO FEELING.........BOY WAS I SCARED........WENT STRAIGHT TO ER AND HAD ALL KINDS OF TEST AND THEY SAID IT WASN'T A STROKE........IT WAS BELLS PALSY..........FACIAL PARALYSIS RESULTING FROM DAMAGE OR TRAUMA TO THE FACIAL NERVES.....THE GOOD THING IS IT WILL GO AWAY IN ABOUT 3 TO 6 MONTHS.....
I HAVE DROOPING OF MY EYE LID AND CORNER OF THE MOUTH.....I CANNOT RAISE MY BROW OR WORK THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE........IT ALSO IS A VIRAL INFECTION THAT GOES TO THE EAR AND IS VERY PAINFUL.......AND HEADACHES.......AND HYPERSENSITIVE TO SOUND.......IMPAIRED SPEECH...EATING AND DRINKING.....AND DIZZINESS....I GOT IT ALL AND THE PILLS MAKE ME FEEL YUCKY......BUT....ALL AND ALL I AM OK........I WILL COME ON MY BLOG TO CHECK OUT YOUR BLOGS WHEN I FEEL BETTER.......HOPE ALL IS WELL........RIZZI
SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE BLOG.........WOKE UP ONE MORNING ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND THOUGHT I HAD A MINI STROKE.......THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE WAS ALL DROOPED AND NO FEELING.........BOY WAS I SCARED........WENT STRAIGHT TO ER AND HAD ALL KINDS OF TEST AND THEY SAID IT WASN'T A STROKE........IT WAS BELLS PALSY..........FACIAL PARALYSIS RESULTING FROM DAMAGE OR TRAUMA TO THE FACIAL NERVES.....THE GOOD THING IS IT WILL GO AWAY IN ABOUT 3 TO 6 MONTHS.....
I HAVE DROOPING OF MY EYE LID AND CORNER OF THE MOUTH.....I CANNOT RAISE MY BROW OR WORK THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE........IT ALSO IS A VIRAL INFECTION THAT GOES TO THE EAR AND IS VERY PAINFUL.......AND HEADACHES.......AND HYPERSENSITIVE TO SOUND.......IMPAIRED SPEECH...EATING AND DRINKING.....AND DIZZINESS....I GOT IT ALL AND THE PILLS MAKE ME FEEL YUCKY......BUT....ALL AND ALL I AM OK........I WILL COME ON MY BLOG TO CHECK OUT YOUR BLOGS WHEN I FEEL BETTER.......HOPE ALL IS WELL........RIZZI

Oh Rizzi!
ReplyDeleteThat's just TERRIBLE - I am so sorry you are going through all this- how truly frightening that must have been for you!
I am sending you good healing prayers. Do take care and rest asap.
Your blog friend,
Michele from The Nest at Finch Rest
Oh dear, Rizzi. I am glad you are okay. I know that must have been very, very scary. I do hope that you will continue to be better with each passing day. Take care of yourself. Hugs and healing wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteOh Rizzi, I'm so sorry to hear of your illness! You poor thing. I'm glad you have loving family around you to help you through this. We miss you but the most important thing is to take care of yourself and get better.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
So sorry to hear this. My FIL just had a stroke last Friday. I am so happy that was not the case for you. He actually had the Bells palsy about 12 years ago as well. I even went to school with a girl who had it when we were in high school. Good thing they have meds for that. Feel better soon sweetie. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Rizzi:
ReplyDeleteWhile we miss you in blogland - we want you well and happy! Do take care and get lots of rest!
Praying for you Rizzi, that you will soon be well.
ReplyDeleteNancy
Hi Rizzi, I just wanted to stop by again to give you hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery. Tammy
ReplyDeleteOH no...I am sending you oodles of prayers my sweet friend...please get better soon ..we miss you so. xoxoxoxoxoo
ReplyDeleteRizzi, I hope you get better fast! It's horrible to hear that you are going through that trauma. Take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Michael Lounsbury
Hello Rizzi..... I hope you feel better quickly.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Ciao Bella
Sensible Sarah
Just checking in and hope you are better - thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteSorry you're having troubles. The minute I read your systoms, I thought bells palsy, though I believe it's more prevalent in men. Comes on very quickly without previous systems and leaves the same way...it's very weird. Good luck, take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteRizzi, I do not know how I missed this post, I was just thinking about you realizing I had not seen a post from you in a long time. Hope you are feeling better, that must have been so scary.
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of love,
Meredith
Hope you are mending Rizzi - it may take some time but hope you are better soon!
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteBernideen told me that you had gotten Bell's Palsy last year and that you had seen my Blog. I have had Bell's Palsy since Memorial Day - May 28th, 2012. At nearly 9 months, I am about 85% recovered and still improving.
I wonder how your recovery went or if it's still continuing. I'm praying it has all gone away for you.
Jan ♥
Living with Bell's Palsy Blog Link:
(http://livingwithbellspalsy-information.blogspot.com/)