OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

TEA IN THE GARDEN WITH BERNIDEEN



WE HAD SO MUCH RAIN THESE PAST TWO WEEKS I COULDN'T HAVE MY TEA IN THE GARDEN.........SO.........I HAD A SMALL TEA IN OUR FRONT HALL........IT IS BRIGHT AND HAS LOTS OF WINDOWS........WE WATCHED THE RAIN AND HAD A DELIGHTFUL LUNCH


I MADE TEA SANDWICHES....POTATO SALAD...........AND TEA BISCUITS WITH JAM

I MADE EGG SALAD SANDWICHES ON WHOLE WHEAT BREAD AND COUNTRY WHITE

I MADE A POT OF LADY GREY TEA

TEA BISCUITS

POTATO SALAD

I LOVE THIS SET OF DISHES.........IT IS JUST PERFECT FOR A TEA SANDWICH AND
POTATO SALAD

ROBINS EGGS IN A NEST.....JUST RIGHT FOR THE SPRING

STOP BY SOMETIME AND HAVE A SPOT OF LADY GREY AND A TEA BISCUIT WITH JAM
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY............AND THANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE TODAY IN TEA IN THE GARDEN.....................................RIZZI

13 comments:

  1. So darling....I love your tea cart! You do know how to put on a very pretty tea my friend. Hope you are well....love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks splendid! Your potato salad looks so good...and that is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tea -- of course, rain will chase one indoors! Love your tea ware and your food looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rizzi, hope you finally got some sunshine over there. It was very hot here today. Your teaset is very pretty. I love how the cup rests right there on the plate with room for sweet treats too. Very convenient. Have a wonderful rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darling your tea cart looks sitting by the window. Your sandwiches look so yummy and that potato salad - a wonderful meal. We are expecting snow at higher elevations Saturday - not nice now!
    I am having an event at my store and rain or snow is forecast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking totally beautiful and yummy as usual. Hugs Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet tea you made! I love your teapot and luncheon set and the food looks so good. It was a perfect place for tea!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty tea cart. Everything looks so lovely. Looks delicious! I love your teapot and matching china. Have a wonderful week.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, wish I lived near so we could have tea together. It always looks so inviting. LOVE the tea plate...have never seen anything like that. Is there a name for it? Beautiful red print too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rizzi,
    thats a fabulous tea setting on the cart. Such delicious treats and the tea pot is so pretty. Thank you for this nice tea time and for your sweet comment.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Making rounds today from my newest blog, Flat Stanley and Friends. Wanted to invite you over for a look see. And since you're a Mom etc, thought you might be able to share stories or pictures of a Flat Stanley adventure.

    He needs some help getting started, with visitors, comments, followers, and sharing stories.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your teas always look so tasty, Rizzi!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful tea party - sure wish I could join you!

    I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete