OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MAKAYLA'S DOG SHOW

MAKAYLA HAD HER DOG SHOW THE OTHER DAY
MATTIE, HER SISTER, JENNA HER SISTER AND PAIGE, HER COUSIN
PARTICIPATED TOO, JENNA KEPT SCORE.


HERE IS MAKAYLA AND AGGIE



AGGIE DID HER JUMP



HERE COMES ANOTHER JUMP




THREE CHEERS FOR AGGIE


AGGIE GETS HER TREAT AND A DRINK OF WATER


MATTIE AND BOWZER.....GOOD JUMP BOWZER


BOWZER IS THE TINY ONE

MATTIE IS SO PROUD

PAIGE AND BRUZER
AND THAT IS OUR JACK IN THE BACK


HE MADE IT.....SORRY BRUZER YOUR MOM GOT IN THE WAY



I THINK BRUZER IS HAPPY IT IS OVER
THERE WERE A LOT OF MORE JUMPS....SOME GOOD...SOME NOT SO GOOD....BUT IT IS ALL IN FUN......THEY ALL GOT RIBBONS.....BUT.....MY CAMERA DIED...........RIZZI

8 comments:

  1. How fun is all of this!!! The girls look so happy.
    Have a lovely day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. agility is so fun. We did many years of trials with our now deceased, Huck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your camera died. Got a lot of awfully cute pictures, though. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable...I love it! Cute children and adorable dogs all together! What fun. Hope you are well my friend...lots of hugs for a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Rizzi Sweetie...
    I am new to your blog. I am so happy I found you. Love this post today. Just look at these little faces. Aren't they just the cutest? Looks like the grands have a good time as well.

    Can't wait to see what you share next. Have a glorious weekend. I am your newest follower. Would love to have you stop by as well.

    Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some smart doggies! Looks like it was a great day. Hope all is well over there. Take care and have a great new week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rizzi,

    Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while. Life has been busy (work tends to get in the way ... lol). Great dog show pics and congrats on your ribbons. Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete