A CENTURY HAS SAILED BY SINCE THE LUXURY STEAMSHIP RES TITANIC MET ITS CATASTROPHIC END IN THE MAIDEN VOYAGE. THE TITANIC WENT DOWN APRIL 15, 1912. MORE THAN 1,500 PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIVES. HER RESTING PLACE IS OFF THE COAST OFF NEWFOUNDLAND.
100TH YEARS ANNIVERSARY
1912.......2012
THE BEAUTIFUL STAIRWAY TO THE LOUNGE
THE DINING ROOM





It is still such a sad, sad story. So many lives lost from all over the world.
ReplyDeleteLovely tea Rizzi.
Meredith
What a lovely presentation. I hope you are feeling much better and get some rain. Lord, let it rain!
ReplyDeleteYour post is really lovely. I also enjoyed seeing your Easter foods - how picturesque!
ReplyDeleteGood morning Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteA lovely post in memory of the great ship! Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sandi
That Easter lamb cake looks great! I think I see cheesecake for tea. My boys would go straight for those two pieces. :) Hope you are having a great week. So happy it is the weekend here. Best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday my friend....your tea looks amazing....they always do. YOu are the Queen of the tea parties. Hae a blessed weekend. xoxo
ReplyDelete