OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, December 16, 2011

FRIENDS SHARING TEA


BEFORE WE KNOW IT CHRISTMAS WILL BE HERE...........AND IT WILL BE THE CHRIST CHILD'S BIRTHDAY..........I HOPE WE HAVE SOME SNOW....THEN IT WILL BE PERFECT... TOMORROW I WILL START WRAPPING MY GIFTS....MY CHRISTMAS CARDS I ALREADY MAILED......AND MAYBE BAKE SOME COOKIES.........




I RECEIVED THESE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS YESTERDAY IN THE MAIL FROM MY NIECE KAREN, FROM (OVER THE BACK YARD FENCE)...... THEY WERE IN A PRETTY GLASS VASE, AND CANDY CANES WERE ALSO IN THE BOX............

THIS IS MY DAUGHTER'S VILLAGE.....I DIDN'T PUT MINE UP THIS TIME.........
TIME FOR A NICE CUP OF CHRISTMAS TEA...............
PETTY-FOURS AND CHOCOLATES


I MADE THIS SNOWMAN ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO....AND SOLD ABOUT TWENTY FIVE OF THEM.....
HOPE EVERYONE IS READY FOR CHRISTMAS.......A JOYOUS TIME OF YEAR......RIZZI
FRIENDS HAVING TEA WITH BERNIDEEN.........THANK YOU BERNIDEEN, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.....................

11 comments:

  1. love your little village it looks like a place I would want to visit, the tea cup and pot are cute, and the snowman is adorable, I am almost ready, but not yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little villages. We used to have several pieces of Dickens Village from Dept. 56. It worked well when we had a mantle but now? There's simply not enough room!

    Love that pretty Christmas teapot!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rizzi, things are looking very festive at your house. Karen is the sweetest, the flowers she sent are beautiful. Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rizzi, so sorry that I haven't been over here in a while. Boy, I just don't know where the time goes. I loved the wedding picture of you and Bill. So sorry that he was not here in person to celebrate 50 years with you but I know you felt him in spirit. The newest addition to the family is a beauty. Welcome CiCi! Sure would like to sit with you a spell and have some Christmas tea and sweets. Hope your day is great. Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rizzi! What a sweet post and I wish you a very Merry Christmas...your flowers are lovely and that Holly Tea For one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure Christmas joy happening at your home my friend...enjoy all week long. Hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Rizzi, may your x-mas be merry and bright!!! May your way be always filled with flowers and much love!!!!
    Bela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so lovely! Hope you have s very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a beautiful Christmas Coffee! My last week was racing and I almost could not visit the blogs of friends ... I thank you for your comments, always so dear! Wish for you and all your family a very blessed Christmas - full of love and joy. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rizzi,

    What beautiful holiday decorations! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Christmas teapot is adorable. Love your village. Swinging by to say Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete