OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, November 5, 2010

FAIRY JOURNAL

I DECIDED TO MAKE A FAIRY JOURNAL, WELL, I MADE TWO OF THEM.

THIS IS THE COVER TO THE FIRST JOURNAL, AND A FEW PAGES OF THE INSIDE TO SEE.























THIS IS THE SECOND ONE, WITH A FEW PAGES FROM THE INSIDE OF THE JOURNAL...............








THERE ARE SO MANY LITTLE GIRLS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO BUY AT THE CRAFT FAIR, MAYBE THEY'LL LIKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. RIZZI












10 comments:

  1. Dear Rizzi, my little Aila is sitting here with me and she repeats "I want that mamma"!!! rsrsrsrs(laughs)...your fairies are lovely and colored ans soooo sweet!!! One more graceful work!
    Have a truly nice weekend!! Love! Bela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Rizzi! Your fairy journals are adorable! Great idea for the craft fair. They have lots of appeal! Have a beautiful weekend! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea...I am sure any little girl will adore these..or BIG girl! I love them.

    Hugs for a great weekend my inspiring friend. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure there are LOTS of little girls -- and big girls -- who would love this! You better make a whole bunch. Soooo cute, Aunt Riz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rizzi,
    Well once again you have created something magical, I would love to give your fairy journals to my little nieces. I love all things fairies and their magical wings! It must be such a joy for your grandchildren to have such a talented grandma in their lives! You are an incredible artist!
    xx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ya! I would even like something fun like this.....after all.....aren't we all still just little girls at heart?

    great job....makes me want to play in my studio...but I have to do housework today!!!! and maybe make some homemade olive bread!

    ciao bella!
    happy creating!

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  7. back from a trip. i love your journals. they are so cute. thanks for sharing. rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. O my goodness, RIZZI,
    these are so cute! I love them so much! You really inspire me! You are so creative, stop by tomorrow at my site.
    bye sarah
    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are both so sweet Rizzi. Glad to see you had fun creating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rizzi, I really love your fairy journals, in fact, I love anything fairy. I can see you are great in crafting. Your granddaughters are lucky to have you with them.

    Thanks for stopping by my place and leaving your sweet comment.

    I enjoyed visiting you tonight and will be back soon.

    Gerry

    ReplyDelete