WELL.....HERE ARE OUR THREE WATCH DOGS, ACE, AGGIE, AND 3 1/2 POUND BOWZER.

THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO.....THEY SCARE AWAY BIRDS, SQUIRRELS, AND THE POOR ELECTRIC METER READER.

TIME FOR PLAY...ACE HAS AGGIE'S HEAD IN HIS MOUTH.
HE IS SO DARLING.......

I THINK BOWZER IS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION...........

AGGIE

BOWZER

TIME FOR A NAP.................

PLEASE..........GIVE US A LITTLE PRIVACY

SOUND A SLEEP.........

AGGIE AND BOWZER DID GET A LITTLE BIGGER, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THEY MIGHT BE JUST ABOUT FINISHED
GROWING.
NOW ACE, HE IS DEFINITELY DONE GROWING, (WE HOPE) :)...................RIZZI
Oh my gosh! They are just the cutest. I love the photo of them looking out the window, but you don't realize how tiny the other two are until you see them sleeping. Such little furry angels. So precious! Hope you have a great week. :) Tammy
ReplyDeleteRizzi, your sweeties are lovely and sooo cute!!! I am sure they make you and yor family very happy!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses and thanks you for the wonderful words you always write to me!!! Love! Bela.
Hi Aunt Riz, the dogs are just adorable - I miss having a dog and need to think about when we can get another one. Our last dog was Brinkley - we rescued him from Small Dog Rescue in Princeton and had him for 3 years. Frank said he wouldn't live for 3 days - he looked so bad - cataracts, arthritis and very stinky! But, he had a great three years and was a sweet little poodle - I'm allergic to dogs with fur so need to think about having dogs like poodles. I hope you are taking pictures of your Thanksgiving dinner - I'd love to see what Jackie does! Uncle Dick and Aunt Sheila are coming here (I think, I need to call them). Dad of course - we'll stick him in the sunroom - he likes it out there with the little wood stove keeping him warm! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love, Ann Marie
ReplyDeleteHi RIZZI,
ReplyDeleteyour doggys are so CUTE! Although my doggy had to go because i allergic, I still remember her and always will. your doggys look like they enjoy there home and they love you! Give them a squeeze for me and my mom... she says hi by the way.
Ciao!
www.sarannedipity.blogspot.com
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet animals your family has! We too are dog and pet lovers, I just can't imagine my house without them running around. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving with your family and pets. Please take pictures and post them I would love to see them!
xx
Bunny
PS, I hope I didn't confuse you with my journal order. Basically whatever you send me is fine and my nieces and Oliver will be thrilled to get such lovely handmade gifts!!!
Thanks again