THAT'S RIGHT! WE FINALLY GOT SNOW LAST NIGHT, BUT WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO TAKE A PICTURE IT WAS ALL GONE. OH WELL, MAYBE NEXT TIME, IF IT EVERY SNOWS AGAIN. RIZZI
It's been snowing lightly here all day. And despite the frigid temps, (high of 15 degrees?), I have to say I'm really enjoying this weather at this time of year! Hope you get more snow in NJ!
I'm happy to report, we've not yet had snow. lol Funny how we all want something different. Once my daughter is safely here from St. Louis on her Christmas Break, then it can snow.
We got a light dusting of snow on Friday night, which is very very rare for where I live in the Deep South! I enjoyed it and tried to take pictures both at night and in the early AM before the sun came out and it all melted. It's most likely the only we'll get this year, but a girl can always hope - they are saying it's going to be a colder than normal winter for us :)
It's been snowing lightly here all day. And despite the frigid temps, (high of 15 degrees?), I have to say I'm really enjoying this weather at this time of year! Hope you get more snow in NJ!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to report, we've not yet had snow. lol Funny how we all want something different. Once my daughter is safely here from St. Louis on her Christmas Break, then it can snow.
ReplyDeleteSandy
We got a light dusting of snow on Friday night, which is very very rare for where I live in the Deep South! I enjoyed it and tried to take pictures both at night and in the early AM before the sun came out and it all melted. It's most likely the only we'll get this year, but a girl can always hope - they are saying it's going to be a colder than normal winter for us :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your snow and the Christmas season, Rizzi!