THERE ARE SO MANY SOUNDS THIS TIME OF YEAR. THERE ARE HAPPY SOUNDS, SCARY SOUNDS, AND FUNNY SOUNDS. LET'S SEE, HERE IS MY SOUND. "FALLING LEAVES", CAN YOU THINK OF ANY? I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD IN SEEING WHAT SOUNDS YOU CAN COME UP WITH. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. RIZZI
I love to hear my wind chimes tinkling in the breeze... wish it felt like fall here today, we're supposed to hit 90 degrees! Luckily it will be a bit more seasonal for us this weekend, I'm looking forward to it :)
I love the sound of the breeze as it swishes through the aspen trees outside my window. As the leaves get dry and golden, they're all crinkly sounding, like coins.
I love to hear my wind chimes tinkling in the breeze... wish it felt like fall here today, we're supposed to hit 90 degrees! Luckily it will be a bit more seasonal for us this weekend, I'm looking forward to it :)
ReplyDeleteI love the sound of the breeze as it swishes through the aspen trees outside my window. As the leaves get dry and golden, they're all crinkly sounding, like coins.
ReplyDelete