TODAY I PUT OUT MY BOX OF GREEN TEAS
JACKIE AND I HAD A SIMPLE LUNCH TODAY
AND A HEALTHY ONE TOO
I MADE CHICKEN SALAD WITH PINEAPPLE
A FEW GREEN GRAPES ON TOP
DIFFERENT KINDS OF CRACKERS
EXTRA SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE AND BRIE CHEESE
SO MANY DELICIOUS TEAS......HARD TO CHOOSE.....
TOASTED CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD WITH
FIG GOAT CHEESE
ORANGE MARMALADE
MY NEW FRIENDS FROM AMISH COUNTRY
A NICE POT OF HOT TEA
JACKIE GAVE ME THIS PIN CUSHION SHE BOUGHT
FROM AMISH COUNTRY
WELL....EVERYTHING IS READY
STOP BY AND JOIN US
Hi Rizzi - what a great tea party here -all the cheeses look so yummy and your chicken salad! I thought about you today looking at one of Martha Stewart's Christmas Books where she made candles in clam shells!
ReplyDeleteWhat a splendid simple beautiful and wonderful pea party!
ReplyDeleteYour china is gorgeous.
Your little Amish people = too cute!
Hi Aunt Madeline, love your lunch and tea, it's so cozy. We are having Thanksgiving here and Dad is looking forward to it. Last year at this time he was living with us while Bob and Jan were in Virginia helping with the new baby while Connor began his chemotherapy. So far he is doing well, fingers crossed. We will also see them on Thanksgiving. I'm up way too early today, catching up on some of my favorite blogs ( and favorite aunts!). xxxooo
ReplyDeleteToasted cinnamon bread ... yummy! And fig goat cheese sounds delicious. Hope all is well. Best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteI'll be right over. How are you feeling sweet Rizzi?
ReplyDeleteMeredith