TODAY I AM GOING TO RELAX
WITH A POT OF TEA,
A DELICIOUS TEA BISCUIT
AND
A GOOD BOOK
THIS IS MY NEW TEA FOR ONE POT
WELL................I'M READY
A PACKAGE OF AUTUMN
TODAY I WILL HAVE A POT OF EARL GREY
A LITTLE SPOON OR TWO OF MARMALADE
WILL BE JUST PERFECT ON THESE
DELICIOUS TEA BISCUITS
DO YOU LIKE MY SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS
A LITTLE AMISH COUPLE
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT BOOK
SO MANY BEAUTIFUL QUOTES
THE COLORS OF AUTUMN
SO BEAUTIFUL
I LOVE MY NEW CUP
ITS LARGE
BUT
YET SO DAINTY
IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE WALKING BY MY HOUSE
STOP IN AND JOIN ME FOR A CUP OF TEA AND
A DELICIOUS TEA BISCUIT
It all looks so lovely. I wish I could be there with you.
ReplyDeleteYour tea for one is adorable. Loved seeing those yummy biscuits too - and even better, the lovely girls and their horses on your sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI sure wish I were walking by your house to pop in and sit for a spell, sipping tea, nibbling biscuits and reading that book with you!
ReplyDeleteYour tea for one china is gorgeous.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Hello Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteYour tea-for-one is adorable! I love them and I have several. The tea biscuits look delicious. Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Sandi
What a sweet tea for one set! I don't own one, but maybe need to put in on my holiday gift list for me! I'm so glad you are feeling better and thank you for inviting us to your lovely tea!
ReplyDeleteNancy
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteLove your Autumn decorations and your tea for one is beautiful! Your tea biscuits look delicious! Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful week.
Lisa
Hi Rizzi - I am so excited to see your post and thanks for linking to Friends Sharing Tea. I love it all!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there in a second. Hope you are feeling much, much better.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI would love to sit and enjoy a cup of Earl Grey with you in your new teapot for one. Your book looks very interesting.
Hi Rizzi, so glad to see that you stopped by and that you are posting again. I love that teapot and cup set all in one. So pretty! I do hope you are all better now. Best wishes and blessings, Tammy
ReplyDeleteI wish I could join you for a cup of tea, Rizzi! Love your new tea for one pot - and I love the salt and pepper shakers!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Dear Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI just learned from your former posts that you had health problems. I hope you recovered and feel well. Take care of yourself!
Thats the right idea to calm down and relax with a tea. Your tea for one is so sweet. All looks so inviting and the book sounds interesting. There are many things I had to learn about tea. Thank you for your visit and the nice comment.
I wish you a blessed season.
Johanna
Oh my friend so glad to see you back at blogging...I have missed you! And your tea looks just as lovely as always. Love Earl Grey tea with lots of milk!
ReplyDelete