Hi Rizzi, my Max is like that too, but he tries to keep his eyes open it is so cute to watch.Hope you have a great weekend,Meredith
What a darling fluffy one! Here kitty - kitty.......
Such a cute kitty!
So cute! I've been cleaning all day and just sat down so feel like I could roll over like Ci Ci for a nap. :) Hope your day is great. Tammy
Oh, how sweet! She is such a cutie Rizzi. I just love laying next to my kitty and listening to him purr.
Oh Rizzi, how cute Ci Ci is. That fluffy fur and she looks so funny at the camera. Would love to pet her.Purrrrr, Johanna + Wiski
So cute! I have 3 cats! Cindy
Hi Rizzi, my Max is like that too, but he tries to keep his eyes open it is so cute to watch.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend,
Meredith
What a darling fluffy one! Here kitty - kitty.......
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute kitty!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I've been cleaning all day and just sat down so feel like I could roll over like Ci Ci for a nap. :) Hope your day is great. Tammy
ReplyDeleteOh, how sweet! She is such a cutie Rizzi. I just love laying next to my kitty and listening to him purr.
ReplyDeleteOh Rizzi, how cute Ci Ci is. That fluffy fur and she looks so funny at the camera. Would love to pet her.
ReplyDeletePurrrrr, Johanna + Wiski
So cute! I have 3 cats!
ReplyDeleteCindy