OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Monday, January 9, 2012

WELCOME MIKEY

 I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO OUR LATEST MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY

MIKEY


MIKEY WAS GIVEN TO JENNA, MATTIE, AND MAKAYLA FOR CHRISTMAS FROM THEIR MOM AND DAD
THE GIRLS WERE VERY SURPRISED AND VERY HAPPY





















.
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY.............................................................................RIZZI

9 comments:

  1. Dearest Rizzi,

    Wishing you a great 2012! Just read that 2007 was a very sad year for you, sorry to know. It is tough and especially during the holidays we remember our dearest loved ones. But they do remain with us forever!
    Follow you now and invite you to stop by at my blog as there is a great Worldwide GIVEAWAY today. A solid 925 silver alphabet angel charm from Tuscany, Italy - your choice.
    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rizzi, Aila LOVES horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot imagine how excited she got here while looking at these images...thanks!!!
    Love!!
    Bela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thank you for following and leaving such a nice comment on my blog!

    By the way, I love the picture on your side bar of the 2 dogs... So cute!

    Ciao Bella!

    Bella Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rizzi,
    whow, what a generous Christmas gift. A horse is the dream of every young girl, I guess. I am not a rider but Mikey looks very adorable and intelligent. Congratulation to that new member of the family and lots of fun together.
    best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous horse and rider!!! We had horses when my girls were young and we all learned to ride at that time. We lived on a farm so it worked out well! Great memories!!! GREAT!!!
    Sending you love for the new year!
    BIG HUGS!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was always asking my papa for a horse growing up, but I never got one....I can only imagine the sheer happiness of those girls!

    He's beautiful!

    Ciao Bella



    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  7. What joy...the girls will have so much fun and will joy with Mikey...it is so good to have something to take care of! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a gift! He is a beauty! When I was little, I wanted a horse. At the age of 12, a friend and I had started writing our own book about horses. I would type up all our notes, and we collected horse hairs and anything with horse pictures. I'm sure everyone will enjoy Mikey. Hope your week is great. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG a horse for a Christmas Present! How does one wrap such a gift, lol? Rizzi though you might especially enjoy reading a previous post I did about my Granny's Afghan. Just scroll back 1-2 posts from my current one. I know we're kindred spirits with all things family.

    ReplyDelete