OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Thursday, October 27, 2011

REALITY SHOT WITH CLAUDIA

THIS IS OUR FRONT HALL ENTRANCE WAY, I THINK IT IS USED FOR A DROP OFF STOP........USUALLY THERE ARE BOOK BAGS, SHOES, AND HOODIES.........SORRY ABOUT THE BLURRY PICTURE.........JENNA THREW OUT THE CABINET ON THE RIGHT AND MATTIE BROUGHT IT BACK......BUT WHEN IT IS PICKED UP....JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY.......




IT LOOKS LIKE THIS...........NOW THAT'S BETTER....UNTIL SCHOOL LETS OUT.........
THANKS CLAUDIA FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN YOUR REALITY SHOT TODAY.....
VISIT CLAUDIA AT HER BLOG MOCKINGBIRD HILL COTTAGE..........RIZZI

12 comments:

  1. I imagine everyone with kids has this sort of scene in their house! Thanks so much for joining in, Rizzi!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great before & after shots or should that be after & before??
    Happy RST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bench, even with the "stuff" around. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos, don't we all have areas that are the catch all places in our homes.
    Thanks,
    Rizzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your header, so peaceful. Great entry even when everything isn't where it should be.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely spot. It's the reality of kids though to plunk their stuff wherever! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my friend...I can sooooo relate..you should see my entrance...filled to the brim with shoes and coats... love your little bench. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This kinda reminds me of the table inside the front door, very cute bench!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My bench is covered right now with stamp sets! Oh my, I need to get a little more organized. Thanks for sharing your pics with us Rizzi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dining table usually winds up looking much worse than that every week. I'm constantly tidying up around here. I can see that your house is all decked out for Halloween. Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the after shot- but really it still looks really pretty even when it is "in confusion" :)

    ReplyDelete