
HERE IS OUR MATTIE, COOKING FRENCH TOAST FOR HER MOM, AND ME. SHE IS MAKING FRENCH TOAST STICKS WITH WHIPPED CREAM, STRAWBERRIES, DUSTED WITH POWERED SUGAR.

THIS IS SO DELICIOUS.................

STRAWBERRIES SO SWEET AND DELICIOUS.
MY BLOG WAS NOT PUBLISHING MY POSTS, I PUT IT ON NEW EDITOR, BUT IT NEEDS MORE, EVERYTHING I DO IS JUST A LITTLE BIT OFF. OH WELL, AT LEAST I GOT THIS BLOG PUBLISHED, PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS.
RIZZI
Rizzi, you are so lucky to have such a cute girl make you breakfast. It looks wonderful, I have been haing trouble with blogger getting lots of blog posts, hopefully they will have it all fixed soon.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend,
Meredith
Love you Rizzi!!! Mattie is something!!! An angel!!
ReplyDeleteHave a perfect weekend!! Bela
I'm glad you were able to post, Rizzi. Your Mattie is a girl after my own heart - I used to make French Toast at her age! Still do!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Hi Aunt Riz, your Mattie is just adorable! She did a great job with her Mother's Day breakfast! xxoo
ReplyDelete