OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, April 29, 2011

THE ROYAL WEDDING























































































THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.....HOW ELEGANT IS THIS......

HAVE A GREAT DAY. RIZZI














5 comments:

  1. Rizzi, They were so lovely. I hope they can keep their love intact as they live in the spot light.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I set my alarm for 3:45 a.m. and watched the whole event. A wonderful wedding! A beautiful couple! Just...FANTASTIC!
    Have a great day, Rizzi!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching this all morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't she beautiful? The wedding was 4 a.m. our time, so I've been watching all of the stories on the Today Show. I loved seeing them come out to greet the crowd, in the Aston Martin, just the two of them! Such a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was no way around seeing it since it was on every channel, even the Arabic stations here. :) I thought it was lovely and elegant and don't understand why folks think they have the right to critique it in any way when it has nothing to do with them. From the dress to the kiss, everyone has something to say. I say to those people, get a life! :/ Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I've been in pajamas all weekend so it has been fabulous. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete