OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Monday, November 1, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT

THIS IS WHAT WE DID ON HALLOWEEN..........

AS SOON AS IT GOT DARK, WE HEARD STRANGE NOISES.
I FIGURED IT WAS THE JERSEY DEVIL MAKING HIS ROUNDS. OUR FRIEND THE GRIM REAPER WAS WAITING FOR ALL THE CHILDREN IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD....SUCH A NICE GUY....HEE HEE HEE





JACK-O-LANTERN THAT MATTIE CARVED, DIDN'T IT TURN OUT NICE


PRETTY MUMS



EVERYONE WAS IN THEIR SUNDAY BEST ALL LIT AND WAITING...HEE HEE HEE.......FOR THE CHILDREN




THIS IS JENNA, SHE WENT AS AN 80'S GIRL



THE TWINS......MATTIE....DOROTHY FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ, AND MAKAYLA.....AS CHUCKIE...THE SWEET LITTLE BOY WHO KILLS PEOPLE




HERE'S OUR MATTIE AND TOTO
HERE'S OUR MAKAYLA


WAITING TO EAT THE MUMMY FINGERS


OUR TABLE IS SET......SKULLS, SPIDERS, EYEBALLS, AND A BLACK ROSE



THESE ARE CORN MUFFINS TO GO WITH OUR DRACULA CHILI.....WE HAD BAKED SPIDER ZITI, AND SO MUCH MORE.....MY DAUGHTER JACKIE MADE ALL THE FOOID AND DECORATED, SHE ALWAYS DOES A GREAT JOB.
THESE ARE OUR DELICIOUS MUMMY FINGERS



MATTIE GETTING READY TO CARVE HER PUMPKIN


JUST ABOUT DONE
MAKAYLA, GETTING READY TO CARVE HER PUMPKIN


ALL FINISHED...SO CUTE
JENNA WENT TRICK OR TREATING WITH HER GIRL FRIENDS, MATTIE AND MAKAYLA WENT TRICK OR TREATING WITH THE KIDS ACROSS THE STREET, AND ALL THE PARENTS.......I STAYED HOME WAITING FOR THE TRICK OR TREATERS......IT WAS FUN....RIZZI
















9 comments:

  1. Sounds like everyone had a wonderful Halloween! I bet you had fun, too!


    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are adorable Rizzi!! I love the corn muffins and the fingers!! YUM!! It sounds like a wonderful fun night with your family. Mattie and Makayla are adorable in their purple outfits in your sidebar.
    Have a nice evening, happy November
    xx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt Riz, you put together a great Halloween and wonderful memory for the girls. They looked great in their costumes - I loved those mummy fingers - what a hoot! Love, FHFG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pictures. Looks like they had so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dear...what fun at your home!!! I love your delightfully frightful dinner!

    I am sure the girls had fun and will be enjoying their treats all week.


    Hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Those Halloween twins are adorable! And what fun they were having...awesome!!!
    Have a sweet day, Rizzi!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Certainly looks like you know how to have fun on Halloween! Everything looks wonderful from the decorations to the food to the costumes! Have a nice day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sweet girls are always smiling! It does my heart good to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, looks like everyone had lots of fun!! The decorations were nice. Gerry

    ReplyDelete