MY DAUGHTER JACKIE AND I WENT TO A COUNTRY CHURCH FAIR OVER THE WEEKEND. THIS LITTLE CHURCH HAS THE BEST BUYS, AND A LOT OF THEIR ITEMS ARE AGED , AND I LOVE THAT. THEIR PRICES ARE SO LOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I SPENT $8.25 FOR EVERYTHING.
MY POT-POURRI TEAPOT


CROCK AND BOWL ....(NEW....STILL IN THE BOX)

MY PRETTY SIDE DISHES FOR CANDY, OLIVES, OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO USE THEM FOR
Hi Aunt Riz, these are really great buys. I love church fairs and especially love good buys like these. Thanks for sharing! Ciao, bella!
ReplyDeleteHi, dear Rizzi!! Great buys you have there!!! Lucky YOU Rizzi! Fairs like that are not common here in Brasil:o((
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the sweet sweet words you write to me, Rizzi. You make me soooo happy every time I read your comments!!! Thanks!!! Love! Bela.
What great finds! Aren't the little church fairs the best? I love the Mt. Vernon crock, so many memories of my trips there with Mom and Dad. The little teapot is adorable.
ReplyDeleteWow what a deal my friend...great shopping and i adore everything...enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWOW! You hit the jackpot girl. Great finds. :)
ReplyDeleteJust had to pop over and tell you how much I love ginger snaps!!!! Now I will be wanting one all day long...hope your cooler weather arrives soon...but not Cold Weather!!! stay cozy today my friend. xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove those treasure finds...it's such fun to come upon them! Lovely little crocks and tea pots!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Coralie
sorry just saw wild week love your finds. it's like winning a prize when you find something you like that's inexpensive. thanks for your comment on my post re trees. have a good day. rose
ReplyDelete