WHILE THEY WERE CAMPING IN AMISH COUNTRY, THEY CAME ACROSS THESE TWO ADORABLE PUPPIES. THEY ARE CHIHUAHUA'S. MAKAYLA WANTED ONE FOR THE LONGEST TIME. SO WHEN THEY SAW THE PUPS, AND HOW TINY THEY WERE....YOU GOT IT!.....THEY BOUGHT TWO. MATTIE HAS A BOY, NAMED BOSWER, AND MAKYALA HAS THE FEMALE NAMED AGGIE. THEY ARE SO CUTE, AND VERY GOOD.
THIS IS BOWSER, MATTIE'S PUP.....A LITTLE OVER 2 POUNDS
THIS IS AGGIE MAKAYLA'S PUP..A LITTLE OVER 3 POUNDS
Good Evening Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteThey are such little dolls, how lucky to bring home such treasures. They sure are two lucky kids to get these sweet little puppies. :)
I love dogs and we are up to 5, its a zoo around here, a happy one but still a zoo LOL
Ace looks like he will take good care of the little dogs. Can't wait to see more pictures
xoxo
Bunny
Have a nice week
Oh my goodness they are adorable photos....who can resist a sweet puppy face!
ReplyDeleteI thought I'd pop in and see how you're doing...it's been a while...I've been out of the groove and routine of blogging because I'm enjoying the summer with the kids....two weeks left!
missing you!
see you soon!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
Hi Aunt Riz, there's nothing cuter than a puppy, and how wonderful to have two of them in your house! They are so cute and tiny and that photo of the puppies with Ace is adorable. Ciao, bella!
ReplyDeleteOh Rizzi such sweet pictures. I want them! LOL Lucky girls. :)
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable, Rizzi! Can I come over and cuddle them???
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
they are all cute. I love puppies and dogs. rose
ReplyDelete