WE ARE ON OUR WAY BACK TO LANCASTER, PA. (AMISH COUNTRY.) MY FAMILY LOVE THE AMISH COUNTRY, AND THE PEOPLE. THE AMISH FARMS IN LANCASTER ARE GETTING THEIR SOIL READY FOR GARDENING. THEY WORK HARD IN THE FIELDS ALL DAY. OH...IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GETTING INTO LANCASTER COUNTY, THERE ARE THE LARGE FARMS, COWS, AND THE SHEEP.

THIS IS AN AMISH BOY WITH HIS BIKE, DID YOU NOTICE THERE ARE NO PEDALS ON HIS BIKE, IT RUNS LIKE A SCOOTER, YOU USE YOUR FOOT.



THIS IS KITCHEN KETTLE VILLAGE, HAS SO MANY LITTLE SHOPS WE LOVE TO GO IN.

JENNA AND MATTIE
MATTIE, JENNA, AND MAKAYLA

WE HAD A REALLY NICE DAY IN LANCASTER. THE KIDS ALWAYS ENJOY THEMSELVES, JACKIE AND I LOVE GOING INTO THE LITTLE SHOPS, AND PAT IS JUST SO PATIENT. I AM VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE A SON-IN-LAW LIKE PAT, I LOVED THAT BOY FROM DAY ONE. HE KNOWS WHAT THE WORD RESPECT MEANS. AFTER SHOPPING WE ALL WENT TO BIRD AND HAND RESTAURANT FOR LUNCH. WELL, UNTIL OUR NEXT TRIP, THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
What a wonderful time you all had! I love seeing the quilts and the farm houses, the children and the all green fields, all those great shops:) And the pictures of the girls!
ReplyDeleteYour new blog design looks great!
I adore you new look over here!!! I so would love to visit that country...so beautiful..have a great week my friend. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHello Rizzi darling, I love the new dress you blog is wearing, so lovely. I love it, love it, a fresh look for spring, how wonderful. Rizzi, I am so glad to see you are having a wonderful and relax time, you truly deserve it my friend and thanks for the tour of this beautiful Amish country, you photos are amazing. Take care luv.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Duchess
Hello! Isn't it nice to visit different places...what a fun family outing!
ReplyDeleteI want a bike like that! lol
ciao bella
carmelina
Good evening Rizzi!! Wow your pictures are amazing. And the kitchen kettle village looks so charming. I don't think we were there unless it is where bird in hand is?? I was not there long enough I want to go back and explore more, I just love it!! I really want to meet an Amish family so badly so I can learn more about them, their culture and lifestyle fascinates me.
ReplyDeletexoxo