OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FALL INTO READI NG





I DECIDED TO JOIN THE READING BOOK CHALLENGE. IT'S MY FIRST TIME. IT STARTS SEPTEMBER, AND ENDS IN DECEMBER. I WAS INTRODUCED TO IT BY MY NIECE KAREN, SHE GOT IT FROM CALLAPIDDER DAYS. ALL YOU DO IS MAKE A LIST OF BOOKS YOU ARE GOING TO READ. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S A LONG LIST OR A SHORT ONE. THERE ARE NO RULES ON THAT. IT SOUNDS QUITE INTERESTING, AND IT WILL GET ME BACK INTO READING AGAIN. GO TO CALLAPIDDER DAYS AND REGISTER . http://callapidderdays.com/

MY LIST OF BOOKS

1...FISHERMAN'S WIFE BY..JOSEPHINE LEHMAN THOMAS

2...THE EMPTY NEST BY..ROSAMUNDE PILCHER

3...DR. FRAU BY..GRACE H KAISER

4...THE PERSIAN PICKLE CLUB BY..SANDRA DALLAS

HAPPY READING!



HAPPY READING!



4 comments:

  1. Aunt Riz, I love the flower picture on your profile. The Persian Pickle Club is a great book! I like Rosamunde Pilcher, but haven't read the Empty Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books, but I think I'll join the club (unofficial) right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Reading!
    Have fun with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rosamunde Pilcher, but I'm not remembering that title. I'll have to see if I have it in my overflowing bookcases, and just can't remember having read it :) The others are new to me, I look forward to hearing what you think of them!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete